The Internet of Things: Digital Insurance Platform
This is to sum up event "The Internet of Things: Digital Insurance Platform". It is guest speaker event held by department of marketing and department of insurance.
- Venue: MSE0101
- Date: 18 AUG 2016
- Time: 14:00 - 16:00
- Guest Speaker: Khun Kunthaphatt Nutapotipan, Chief Marketing Officer, Roojai Co.,LTD.
The them of the online insurance program, Roojai.com is the web site that provide insurance function. It is not like other player in industry, Roojai offers premium (insurance price) rate of selected car without forcing customer to register to the service.
Lesson learned from special lecture session.
- Online platform is growing in almost every industry, including insurance.
- Cost of advertising online paid to Google and Facebook is reasonable, compare to traditional banner (e.g. Kapook and Sanook).
- Operational cost of doing online business is smaller than TVC (TV Commercial) advertisement cost.
- It is a good idea to have affiliated, e.g. Roojai.com has an affiliated with one2car.
- In order to have long-term relationship with customer, Give first, take later
- Real-time tracking (GPS) and communication (Chat, Video call) are the keys that make Roojai.com differ from other players in market.